nuffnang

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Korean Boy Group NOM Fan Meet in Manila

According to mb.com, South Korean boy group, NOM, will be having mall shows on the following dates: Sept 28 in SM Iloilo, Oct 3 in SM Southmall, Oct 4 in SM Bacoor, Oct 5 in SM Tarlac, Oct 6 in SM Baguio. The fan meet will be held on Sept 29 at Networld Hotel.

When I heard the news, I started to google about the group and found this NOM - Nature of Men boy (?) group and I was a bit surprised and shocked! 


I also found their facebook page CLICK HERE and saw their music video CLICK HERE. Shocking isn't it?

But then I searched for the music video of PRETTY SISTER which was mentioned in the MB article and I found this...


This NOM music video is much better... it's definitely the wholesome South Korean boy group I'm expecting... :) I wish they do something about their group's name because I don't think I'm the only one who got confused between the two groups.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin