nuffnang

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah Dating

I really think there's something special going on between Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah. I'm actually a long time Lee Dong Wook- Lee Da Hae shipper but I guess people change. haha ..I've matured already ... I've accepted the fact that since I can't be with Oppa Wookie, he might as well end up with someone I like (even if it's not DaHae) who I am familiar with rather than end up with just any other girl...haha

Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah are so close that even if their series, Scent of A Woman, has ended they still hangout together like go to Cebu for a vacation. They also haven't gotten over their characters in the series because they keep on relating their me2day shoutouts/messages to their characters. I haven't seen any other couple on screen who have showed such closeness as them.


The latest me2day updates of Oppa Wookie and Sun Ah have gotten all shippers so excited of the prospect that their hope of the two pairing up for real is really a close possibility.


Here's their me2day updates...check it out and tell me if I'm just hallucinating or what! haha






Sun Ah: Today, Our Ji Wook went to Paris for the development of tour packages! TT TT ! lol, today is the screening of Fighting Spirit,but I can’t go…he just said this and sorry to me!So I will be temporarily spending my time with my ex-husband Kim Joo Hyuk lol, I will come back safely~


DOng Wook: Landed in Paris safely. Where should i go for the development of tour packages? It’s early morning here today. What time is it in Seoul?

NO reply from Sun Ah so he posted a message at Sun Ah's me2day: Ms Lee! I’m in Paris but where should I go? I’m sorry I couldn’t attend the premiere…but this photo of you crying…kekekeke…it’s making me even more sorry…

Sun Ah: Ah! The incorrigible Bon Bujang nim! Leaving a comment in Paris! kekeke That’s why who asked you to just take off alone like that? The Paris without Ms Lee is not Paris (Pari! keke The nuance is weird! I’ll call it Bbari!) Just come back yo! keke!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to know if they are dating already, but for now I think they are making a strong foundation of their friendship. They are both in the right age to decide and seriously, I wish fans like me will remain calm and don`t send harsh comment to KSA, cause there is no need to hurt her. Fans should know their limitation.We are not there Parents, manager to rule their world. Lets just be happy for them. Loving someone is not a crime, so wny punish those people who are experiencing the beauty of being in love! (jastinel)

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to know if they are dating already, but for now I think they are making a strong foundation of their friendship. They are both in the right age to decide and seriously, I wish fans like me will remain calm and don`t send harsh comment to KSA, cause there is no need to hurt her. Fans should know their limitation.We are not there Parents, manager to rule their world. Lets just be happy for them. Loving someone is not a crime, so wny punish those people who are experiencing the beauty of being in love! (jastinel)

Anonymous said...

hello. i was wondering if you have any idea how to to know if lee dong wook would be on asian tour?i looked it up on his official website but can't seem to find/read about it.

thanks much..

snw said...

hi! sorry i just read your comment just now. DongWook and SunAh actually went to Malaysia and Singapore this week to promote their series. Fan vids were awesome. They were so cute together.
DongWook has a new series now so I think he'll be concentrating on that.

Anonymous said...

i think they really look good together.. they have this kind of chemistry that maybe none or less of the love teams has in the business of entertainment. i'd be happy if they will be together, like in real life tho!

Anonymous said...

Regardless of the age gap, I have to admit that ksa and ldw are looking good together. They both successful in their own show business as well as their popularity. No against from fans if they would like to be come a real couple as they were on the screen:)

Anonymous said...

a lot of korean drama i have watch i made a wish that lee dong wook and kim sun ah will be couple husband and wife thro their real live. it really comply till the end. if it really come thro i will buy sweet and give it to kids.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin