nuffnang

Monday, January 7, 2013

Korean Series: Cheongdamdong Alice


Cheongdamdong Alice is a romantic-comedy series which is about an aspiring fashion designer (Moon Geun Young)who wants to fit in the ritzy Cheongdamdong and eventually falls in love with a CEO of a distribution company of luxury goods (Park Shi Hoo).

I got interested in this series first because it's a romantic comedy. Secondly, it stars Moon Geun Young who I love ever since I watched her in Autumn In My Heart. She may not have the prettiest face in hallyu-wood but I love her to bits because of her acting. She never fails to make me cry. 

I look forward to every new episode each week. But I also look forward to behind-the-scenes clips uploaded in youtube. Sometimes watching these behind-the-scenes clips is more interesting than the actual scene shown onscreen. Moon Geun Young.. how many times did you have to kiss Park Shi Hoo to get that perfect scene??? :)


  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin