nuffnang

Friday, November 2, 2012

Korean Series: Missing You


I'm looking forward to watching MBC's new series this November7... it's MISSING YOU starring Park Yoo Chun and Eun Yoon Hye. It's definitely another tearjerker which korean dramas are known for by just looking at the posters and teasers but I think it's something worth watching. First, because Yoochun's the leading man! I love him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Second, Eun Yoon Hye is the leading lady. She has a lot of good series under her name like Coffee Prince,Princess Hours, Lie To Me etc so this is a must-watch series! Third, I'm also excited to see Yeo Jin Ku and  Kim So Hyun again . I saw both of them in "The Moon Embraces The Sun" where they played the young king and queen. Now, they're paired again in this new series. Judging from the teaser, these two look like they're going to be big stars someday! :)




Trailer: Missing You

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin