nuffnang

Monday, May 3, 2010

Lee Jun Ki Enters Military Service

I never had a crush on Lee Jun Ki but he has always been close to my heart because he starred in my fave korean series, My Girl (in 2006). I've been following his showbiz career since then just like Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook.

Junki was supposed to star in the korean drama, Faith, but because of his army enlistment, he was dropped from the cast. Today, he showed up and bade his fans goodbye with his new army haircut which made him look like a teener. ha!ha! He entered the Nonsan Training Center today for his 5-week basic training and afterwards he is expected to go on active duty for the next two years (just like my dear Wookie!)

Junki before enlistment


Junki with his new army hair cut!


Junki has always been so popular
especially after his 2005 hit movie, The King and the Clown.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin