nuffnang

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Love CHEF!!!!!!!



Pasta Cast (L-R): Honey Lee, Alex, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Sun Gyun

MBC series, PASTA, took me by surprise. I've read about this in the PEX ulzzang thread but I never really took the time to watch it until one day after finishing Jang Geun Seuk's You're Beautiful series, I came across it in MYSOJU's k-series list. It stars Lee Sun Gyun (of Coffee Prince and Romantic Island) and Gong Hyo Jin (of Sangdoo Let's Go To School). I wasn't attracted to Sun Gyun in Coffee Prince but his character, Choi Hyun Wook, the top chef of La Sfera, completely swept me off my feet. The series' first episode got me hooked instantly! I had a small crush on Sun Gyun on the first episode and by the time I got to the middle of the series, I completely forgot about my crush on Jang Geun Seuk! ha!ha! That's how effective he was as an actor!!! Too bad he's married and has a baby already! :(

So what's PASTA all about?

"Pasta" covers the dreams and success of a young woman who aspires to become an elite chef at Mamma Mia restaurant.

Seo Yoo Kyung ( Gong Hyo Jin) started her career as a third ranked chef assistant at Mamma Mia restaurant. She eventually works her way up to become a chef.

Choi Hyun Wook (Lee Sun Gyun) is the top chef at Mamma Mia restaurant. He studied the culinary arts in Italy and started out as a chef assistant at a hotel in Sicily. Hyun Wook eventually worked his way up to become the most widely recognized Italian chef in Korea. - taken from MySoju

Hyo Jin and Sun Gyun
Oppa Sun Gyun
At the press conference

Here's a compilation of the sweetest moments of PASTA by davidcookie12:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin