nuffnang

Friday, April 9, 2010

Super Junior is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that Super Junior is finally here in Manila....AND I'M NOT EVEN A SUPER FAN OF THE GROUP!!!! I'm really excited for the fans because finally they'll get the see Super Junior livel!!!!! They've been in the K-Pop industry for so long already. I remember back when I started getting addicted to korean dramas in 2006, they were already super popular. I won't be able to see the concert tomorrow and I'm actually sensing that by the time I finish watching OH MY LADY, I'll be pinching myself for not trying to catch a glimpse of oppa Choi Siwonnie for real!!

Here's TV Patrol's feature of SUJU's arrival....
I didn't see Oppa Siwonnie.... Some said that he arrived separate from the group!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin