nuffnang

Friday, November 1, 2013

BENCHSETTER FUN MEET: NICHKHUN


I was excited at first when I read about Khunnie's fun meet this November. But then again, when I saw the details about the Meet and Greet, I was a bit disheartened. Getting a pass to see Nichkhun upclose (again) is just like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Nichkhun will have two fun meetings on November 9..one in Trinoma at 3pm and one in Mall of Asia at 5pm (Khunnie will be soooo tired that day! They should have scheduled them on two separate dates.) Fans will have to buy P1000 worth of BENCH items from Oct 23 to Nov 9 in Bench Trinoma or MOA to get an entry pass. Upon entry for fun meeting, fans will get to pick once from a raffle bowl to have a chance to join Nichkhun's Meet and Greet which includes photo op and autograph. Only 50 lucky fans from each participating store will be picked.  I'm sooo not lucky when it comes to raffle draws so I guess I'll just have to be contented in seeing his pictures in the internet. I'm expecting a huge crowd in this fun meet and it looks like there's no reserved seating arrangement so I guess I have to pass this one....except if I get lucky again and my fairy kpop godmother gives me another VIP special pass! :)

For more details, visit BENCH.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin