nuffnang

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Park Shin Hye in Taiwanese Remake of "You're Beautiful"

I like the Korean series "You're Beautiful". This was the series that made Jang Geun Seuk part of my "I-wish-you-were-my-boyfriend-Oppa" list. It's a nice romantic-comedy feel good series so it's really worth watching. Besides, Jang Geun Seuk and Park Shin Hye pairing is too darn cute! :)

I think "You're Beautiful" was the series that really made Jang Geun Seuk a hallyu star. Japan made a remake in 2011 and now it's Taiwan's turn. But what makes the Taiwan version, Fabulous Boys,  interesting is that Park Shin Hye made a cameo appearance in the first episode. When I read about this news, I immediately search youtube and look what I found! :)




By the way, the voice of the male lead, Jiro Wang, also resembles that of Jang Geun Seuk's voice. Check out Jiro Wang singing "Promise" (Taiwan version of You're Beautiful theme song) in youtube.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin