nuffnang

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kdrama: Memorable Things/Scenes in I MISS YOU

There are two scenes in the korean series, I Miss You, that I'll never forget. First one, is the scene where Soo Yeon ( Yoon Eun Hye) and Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun) were walking along a snowy road and then he kissed her. It was picture perfect! I think South Korea is on top when it comes to cinematography.


Second scene that I like is when Jung Woo playfully kissed Soo Yeon. He mentioned her favorite food in-between his kisses.. " Ddubokki...Sundae...Sprite".


And the three things I will never forget in this series are:

1. the red couple scarves


2. the bright yellow umbrella


3. Soo Yeon's clothespin hair clip


4. Soo Yeon's fancy nails ---  I find it amusing that no matter how depressing the situation Soo Yeon's in, she still managed to have perfect nails! :)



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin