nuffnang

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 MBC Drama Awards

I always look forward to Korea's TV year-end award ceremonies...SBS..MBC..KBS.. I watch all them! haha 
MBC is particularly special because I get to see my current fave actor, Park Yoo Chun.
I loved the video clips that fans uploaded... One particular part I loved in the show was when YooChun was asked to reenact the scene when he put an orange clothesline pin on Yoon Eun Hye's hair... and the way he called her " Seo Yeon-a..." OMG! His voice was so sexy and sweet! haha

 

Another part I loved is the presentation of the 3 child actors of "The Moon Embraces The Sun and I Miss You"- Kim So Hyun, Yeo Jin Goo and Kim You Jung. Watching them is like watching the future of korean 
dramas! :)


 

 List of winners for the 2012 MBC Drama Awards are listed at allkpop.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin