nuffnang

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Tweet From Julien Kang!

Super OH MY GOD! I got a tweet back from Julien Kang! waaaaaahhhh! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me in twitter-verse!!!! ♥ ‏

I've been tweeting a lot of korean celebrities like Siwon Choi and Daniel Henney...and they never replied. I've sent tweets to Eric Mun (when he still had his account) and his Shinhwa Company but I haven't gotten single reply from him. Sometimes I even ask myself.. am I just hallucinating that Eric Mun knows English? haha Or I should just forgive him and the other korean actors that I've been tweeting for ages because I've expected them to understand me when in fact, the truth is, they only understand korean.

So it was just such a nice surprise when Julien Kang tweeted back. I just wish he'll update his twitter more often... and I wish that I'll get more tweets from him! :)



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin