nuffnang

Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome Back Junjin!


Shinhwa's Junjin was discharged from the military this morning. My only recollection of him was when he joined We Got Married in 2009 with Lee Shi Young as his wife. I only managed to watch a few episodes and that's about it. I'm just super excited that soon Shinhwa will be complete again...With their comeback concert early next year, I'm looking forward to the group's activities and promotions... meaning I'll get to see Eric Mun more often! Yey! haha

Here's an upload of Junjin's interview this morning... What cracked me up were the two fans who gave him flowers and cake...If you're going to be so shy..why volunteer girls? It's an opportunity of a lifetime but they couldn't barely look at him.. haha



Click here for allkpop's article with english translations of his interview! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin