nuffnang

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Official! Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young Are Dating


That is the headline that I've always wanted to read for Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun. Now my dreams are shattered because I just found out that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are dating. This news greeted me when I opened my laptop this morning. Min Young's agency already confirmed that they've been dating for about a month now after their show "CITY HUNTER" ended. The two have been friends for quite a long time now but they only dated recently.


Many CITY HUNTER fans are happy about the news but I guess this will be a big blow to all those MINSUN shippers out there. Well at least MinHo's new girlfriend is someone I like rather than some random ordinary girl that I don't know. Then I would be completely jealous. I better watch CITY HUNTER ASAP! :)



So I guess the emotions here are for real...ha!ha!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin