nuffnang

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

KBS Drama Awards 2010

I love December! Not only because it's Christmas season but also because it's the time of the year when Korean TV Stations hold their annual drama awards. The KBS Drama Awards Night is telecast live via KBS World every December 31 so for three years now, I've been watching the show and joining Korea in their new year countdown (And since Korea is one hour ahead of the Philippines, I still have time to celebrate New Year's Eve with my family after the show.) I used to endure watching the show without english subtitles but this time, I was able to watch the show online with English hosts/commentators translating the speeches and showing celebrity backstage interviews.

Unlike other blogs, I will not make a rundown of all the winners. I will just mention those winners who have made an impact and captured my heart! :)

KBS AWARDS:

Best Couple:
Park YooChun and Park Min Young (SungKyunKwan Scandal)
Yoo Ah In and Song JoongKi (SungKyunKwan Scandal)
Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk (Mary Marry Me)

Newcomer Award (Actor): Park Yoochun
Drama Series Actress: Park Min Young
Popularity Award: Song Joongki/Moon Geun Young
Netizens' Award: Park Yoochun/ Park Min Young/ Jang Geun Suk

Best Couple Award:


Found You by JYJ (Sungkyunkwan Scandal OST)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin