nuffnang

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lee Seung Gi's HOI Song

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is the reason why Mischievous Kiss has poor ratings in Korea. I wondered why at first since Mischievous Kiss is an adaptation of a popular manga. But after I started watching the series, I discovered the unique storyline the Hong Sisters have created. I'm actually not much of a fan of Lee Seung Gi (Ki). He caught my attention in Shining Inheritance but I would always prefer my "other oppas" over him. ha!ha! But I must say that after Gumiho, I've realized what a great actor he really is. There were several scenes that I would feel his sadness and pain. I love his kissing scene with Min Ho (Shin Min Ah) during the last few minutes of episode 13. His tears dropped as if on cue. He's really good! ha!ha!

And speaking of Shin Min Ah...I must admit I didn't like her at first.I wondered before why koreans love her and she gets a lot of TV/movie projects. In Gumiho, like Seung Gi, I also realized that she's a great actress. She can transform from a scary/creepy character to a naive/innocent one. I can't think of anyone more suited to play Min Ho.

Anyway, I came across this HOI Song by Lee Seung Gi! So cute! I swear, if all korean celebrites can speak English fluently, they'll all be PERFECT! :)

Check the video:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin