nuffnang

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rain's Manila Arrival

Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) arrived in Manila last weekend. Thanks to his loyal fans from Cloud Philippines, I was able to watch his arrival via youtube. I was actually disappointed when I saw the clip. To me, he seemed like a snob. He didn't even smile while he was walking to his car. There were only a few people who gathered to see him but I think that since he's a celebrity, he should have made an effort to smile. It's his responsibility....his job! Who knows what the fans went through just to catch a glimpse of me. No matter how tired he was, he should have at least acknowledged the reporters or fans who were there. It really made me think how he values his Filipino fans. Will I buy the expensive ticket just to watch him? I guess not!





credit: kairu@cloudphilippines

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin