nuffnang

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Prosecutor Princess

Synopsis:
Ma Hye Ri is a woman with an excellent memory and ability to focus, which allowed her to pass the bar exam with ease. Despite her talents, she is more interested in being fashionable and dislikes hard work so she is far from being an ideal prosecutor and has doubts about her suitability for her job. Through her conflicts with senior colleages and struggles with difficult cases, however, Hye Ri gradually matures into a brilliant prosecutor with a sense of duty and justice.-wiki

Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Network: SBS
Broadcast Period: March-May 2010
Cast:
Kim So Yeon as Ma Hye Ri
Park Shi Hoo as Seo In Woo

My thoughts:
I love Prosecutor Princess! It is not the typical korean series where there's a love triangle or love square (?)! ha!ha! What got me into watching this one were the good reviews and recommendations of my fellow ulzzang PEXers. I wasn't familiar with the cast but I got hooked after I watched the first episode. Compared to the previous korean series that I've watched, this series made me watch the episodes one after the other because I was clueless on what would happen next. Since the lead character was a fashionista, I also found myself looking forward to what type of clothes, bag, shoes or jewelry she'll wear next.

I hated this OST at first but as the series went on, I started to appreciate it. :)

2 comments:

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

thanks for this post. i'll start watching this series.

Yunizhi said...

I agree with u, i keep looking forward to the next episode curious of what she will do, wear etc.the drama is interesting

Blog Widget by LinkWithin