nuffnang

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Message From Lee Dong Wook



Lee Dong Wook left another message to his fans recently.

This video and translation was posted by carrotcake@ldw_baidu and maya@kal @ soompi.

Wookie's message:

anehaseiyo ! very happy to see you ! I am grade II soldier Lee Dong Wook
am seeing you healthily in my army uniform
am serving my national service with the Defence Media Unit
am not able to greet you publicly sooner as it has not been long since I enlisted
am still feeling a bit uncomfortable for being a soldier of the Republic of Korea
I have started to host a radio program named A Very Good Morning
if you wake up early, you will be able to hear me hosting this show
I really appreciate your efforts to get up early to support this show
this program is produced by our Defence department
Thank you for showing interests in our programmes
you will find a lot of information at our websites if you take a look at it
winter is approaching ... and the swine flu virus spreads rapidly too
please take care !
do take care and stay happy
I shall see you again
salute !
that's all for now
I am grade II soldier, Lee Dong Wook

Watch the video clip here!!! It's nice to hear Wookie's nice sexy voice again! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ... I am so happy reading this post and watching the video of Lee Dong Wook :)
I missed him since he went to military service.
Glad to know that he's OK there.
Please keep on posting anything news of Lee Dong Wook during his 2 years duty.
Gosh, I can't focus on my work after this ... :))

jei said...

thank you so much for sharing this piece of information about wookie. i'm so glad to see him and to know that he's doing okay despite of having a flu inside the camp.

today's november 6. isn't it wookie's birthday today? happy birthday wookie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin