nuffnang

Friday, September 11, 2009

Lovers In Paris (Philippine Version) Teaser Out!

Like the Only You-Philippine version, I'll probably watch just the first episode of the Philippine version of Lovers In Paris out of curiosity. Whenever I see a remake, I always want the remake to stick to the original plot. What happens usually in the Philippines is that the writers get the gist of the story and then make their own smorgasbord of subplots.ha!ha! I don't know if they just want to lengthen the series or they just want to include all available celebrities in their roster of artists.

My only wish is that local scriptwriters should learn how to stick to the original storyline so that korean series fanatics like me won't be discouraged to watch this kind of shows.

Lovers in Paris (Philippine version) will start this coming September 28 at Channel 2:ABS-CBN. This remake stars KC Concepcion, Piolo Pascual and Zanjoe Marudo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin