Filipinos have been talking about this in blogs BUT IS THIS REALLY TRUE? I can't seem to find the video clip of that particular David Letterman episode.
I find this top 10 list hilarious but can other people find this funny too? This must have been made by a Filipino :)
10. The White House is not big enough for in-laws and extended relatives.
9. There are not enough parking spaces at the White House!!
8. Dignitaries are generally intimidated by eating with their fingers at State dinners.
7. There are too many dining rooms in the White House - where will they put the Last Supper picture?
6. The White House walls is not big enough to hold a giant wooden spoon and fork set.
5. Secret Service staff won’t respond to “pssst…pssst”.
4. Secret Service staff are uncomfortable driving the Presidential car with a Holy Rosary hanging on the rear view mirror or having the statue of the Santo Nino on the dashboard.
3. No budget allocation to purchase karaoke machines for every White House room.
2. State dinners do not allow “Take Home.”
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY THERE COULDN’T BE A FILIPINO-AMERICAN US PRESIDENT IS….
1. Air Force One does not allow overweight Balikbayan boxes!