nuffnang

Friday, July 24, 2009

Rain's Ninja Assassin



Ninja Assassin is Rain's (Jung Ji Hoon's) second international movie following Speed Racer. The movie is directed by James McTeigue and co-stars Naomie Harris, Rick Yune, Ben Miles, and Sho Kosugi. The premiere showing will be on November 24 in North American. -dramabeans (I don't think it's a good idea to set the premiere almost at the same time as Robert Pattison's New Moon!!! That is what you call career suicide!!!)

I love you RAIN! But I'm so sooorrryyyy!!!! I think the movie is too violent for me. :(

2 comments:

Ahahgshene said...

hey that's cool! isn't he the dude from full house?

i really wanna watch this movie! thanks for sharing! i'm not really up to date with these kinda stuff!

snw said...

You're right! Rain was the lead star in the korean series, FullHouse, which was a big hit all over Asia in 2004. He was paired with pretty Song Hye Kyo. I think this series catapulted him to super stardom in Asia.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin