nuffnang

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Oppa Wookie

credit: eric bolante for the picture ( I think that this was Wookie's best picture in Manila!)

Happy Anniversary to my dear oppa wookie...

I was wondering why everyone was greeting me and sending me emails today...and i just realized that exactly 3 years ago I SAW MY DEAR WOOKIE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN FLESH!!! July 22, 2006 was pure madness! Call it fate...destiny...but my sister and I managed to squeeze in at Wowowee's studio together with tons of fans trying to get a glimpse of him. Luck was truly on our side that day...

As I look back, I'm so glad I really gathered enough guts to see my dear Lee Dong Wook in person ... Who cares if I was seen on TV screaming my lungs out? This was Wookie right? This was the chance of a lifetime... ( but good thing my friends don't watch Wowowee or else I would have been so embarassed!!!!!)

Anyway, when I saw him walk to the stage I just screamed...screamed and screamed...I couldn't take a decent picture...I couldn't decide whether to just stare at him or look at the camera lenses to take pictures....

Those few minutes that I was literally 2 meters away from oppa made me a LADY GAGA ever since...He is the reason why SUPERMUNCHEE ever existed!!!!! He's the reason why I became a PEX ullzang..... PEX Girlian....a soompi wookie pervie...

Yup...MR Milkboy LEE DONG WOOK ATE MY BRAIN.... sige na nga "Autistic" ang itawag ninyo sa akin...and definitely I'M LADY GAGA over oppa wookie!!!!!!!!!!Justify Full

1 comment:

wookified said...

Hi supermunchee! :)
I'm so happy to know that Wookie still have loyal supporters like you... You're so fortunate because you got the chance to meet him in person, I don't know what was I doing at that time! tsk! I wish you could post more articles about him. I miss him so much! :( I hope he's being safe... and that he's healthy and happy...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin