nuffnang

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kung Fu Fighting Music Video by Sam Concepcion

I actually saw this music video awhile ago while watching TV. The movie looks interesting to me.

Here's Sam Concepcion's version of Kung Fu Fighting - uploaded by scnetmedia





KUNG FU FIGHTING

By: Sam Concepcion

Chorus:
Coz everybody is Kung Fu Fighting
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
Although the future is a little bit frightening
It's the book of your life that you're writing

I
You're a diamond in the rough
A brilliant ball of clay
You could be a work of art
If you just go all the way
Now what would it take to break
I believe that you can bend
Not only do you have to fight
But you have got to win

(Chorus)

Oooooouuhhh

II
You are a natural
Why is it so hard to see
Maybe it's just because
You keep on looking at me
The journey's a lonely one
So much more than we know
But sometimes you've got to go
Go on and be your own hero

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin