nuffnang

Saturday, January 12, 2013

2PM Concert in Manila


OMG! I can't freakin' believe this! 2PM will have a concert here in Manila!!! The concert, "WHAT TIME IS IT: 2PM Live Tour in Manila", will be held on March 2, 2013 at the Mall of Asia Arena according to alexbamin3d.com.


I was super excited awhile ago when I read about it in facebook that I even tweeted Nichkhun and Taec about it! (As if they'll respond to my tweet! haha) Anyway, after a couple of minutes, I started to calm down and wonder how much the prices will be for this concert... Will the VIP section ticket price be as expensive as the one in The Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert this January? The problem with these organizers sometimes is that they don't give ample time for fans to get ready... err financially! haha It's already January 12. I think they should be promoting the concert and posting the ticket prices already!

The concert organizers are Hoopla Inc, Big Daddy and M Live. Here's Hoopla Inc's press release!

1 comment:

Alexis Mendoza said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! ;)

-Alex of www.alexbamin3D.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin