nuffnang

Sunday, September 16, 2012

We Got Married: KangYoon Couple Episode 4

I think this episode is the best so far, next to Julien Kang saying "cheri-ahh" to Se Ah, because of the "pool scene". Love the fact that they seem to be comfortable with each other already...I kept on laughing when Se Ah teased Julien about his past experiences in the pool with other girls...I just couldn't forget his sheepish smile.. haha





By the way, I wonder why they had to cover up Julien's tattoo...
And also, I was shocked when Se Ah reprimanded Julien for checking out if the eggs were cracked while they were grocery shopping. It's normal for people to do that. It actually got me wondering if Se Ah buys her groceries herself or she lets her maids do it for her...

3 comments:

Joyce 조이스~♥ said...

sorry but where do he has the tattoo?

Joyce 조이스~♥ said...

oh i found it! sorry for the last comment!

snw said...

that's okay Joyce! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin