nuffnang

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Princess: Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Hun


My Princess, is a new MBC romantic-comedy series starring Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Hun. It is about the love story of Lee Seol (Tae Hee) who finds out that she's a real princess and Hae Young (Seung Hun) who is the sole successor of the largest conglomerate in Korea, the Daehan Jonghap Group.

When I first read about this series, I wasn't exactly too thrilled about it. I just thought that the series would definitely be a hit because MBC was able to get two popular korean stars to play the lead role, Tae Hee and Seung Hun. I first saw Tae Hee in Love Story in Harvard and although she's really beautiful, I'm not exactly an avid fan. And as for Seung Hun, I first saw him in Autumn in My Heart and of course (like all the other girls), I fell in love with him! But after the Lee Da Hae incident in East of Eden, I started disliking him.

Anyway, when I watched the first episode today, I got hooked.( I actually finished watching the first four episodes in one sitting!) Aside from the fact that the series has two good-looking lead actors, the story is pretty interesting too. Tae Hee's character is so endearing. I love her innocent look and cute winter outfits. She's not trying hard unlike other korean actresses. ( I guess it's because she's really pretty from the very start!). I also love Seung Hun in this series. His acting is natural and he looks good with his new hairstyle and white shirt. He can wear his white shirt all through out the series and I won't even complain about it!




1 comment:

andry said...

I like her .She was cute, sassy, and adorable for that movie.
she's a very talented artist
thank you for sharing information

Blog Widget by LinkWithin