nuffnang

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong and Beast in Manila Concert

I thought that the korean boy group, SS501, will be going to Manila. It turned out that only one of the members, Kim Hyun Joong, will be visiting this June. Oppa Joongie will be having a concert together with a korean boy group, BEAST, on June19 at the Araneta Coliseum. I got excited when I saw the ad in the June1 issue of the Philippine Star awhile ago! So this one's for real! He's really coming!

I first saw Oppa Joongie in the korean F4 series, Boys Over Flowers, where he played the character of Yoo Ji Hoo. He also starred in the sort-of-reality TV show , We Got Married, together with korean singer, HwangBo. His cougar relationship with HwangBo made me notice him even more. Their on-screen relationship was super funny and cute that I wished that it really was for real. (I'm still wishing!) ha!ha! So for me, Oppa Joongie visiting Manila instead of the other members of SS501 is fine by me. Although it would be much nicer if all of them came, right?




The BEAST, on the other hand, is composed of Doo Joon, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung, Yo Seob, Gi Kwang and Dong Woon. And that's the only thing I know about them. Are they popular in Manila? I really don't know! And I've never heard their songs yet actually. I'll probably research later in youtube! :)



Anyway, the concert is entitled "K-Pop Meets P-Pop: Kim Hyun Joong and Beast Live in Manila”. This will be produced by Underwood Plan and Viva Concerts and Events. Proceeds of the concert will go to the Abiertas House of Friendship - for the benefit of young mothers.

Ticket prices are available at P7,840 (Patron A), P6,720 (Patron B), P4,480 (Lower Box), P3,360 (Upper A), P1,680 (Upper B) and P784 (General Admission).

For inquiries, call Ticketnet at 9115555, Viva Concerts at 9877236 and 6333808 and Abiertas House of Friendship.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin