nuffnang

Thursday, May 14, 2009

David Archuleta and David Cook in Manila

David Archuleta and David Cook just arrived a few days ago in Manila. I was wondering why I didn't see the news on TV and I realized that their arrival was covered by GMA7 media ( and I usually tune in to the other channel ABS-CBN). Anyway, Archuleta will be guesting in the TV show, Sis, today so I'm looking forward to that.
I love the two Davids but I will not be able to watch their concert. The concert prices are too expensive for me. The cheaper tickets are too far from the stage already. With regards to the mall tours (Cook will be at SM North Edsa today for the Meet and Greet with fans),I'm also not planning to go there because I'm expecting a huge crowd.
I'll just wait for all the youtube uploads by fans! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin