nuffnang

Saturday, March 28, 2009

American Idol Season 8: Top 9



My Random Thoughts:
after motown week...

i still love --
MATT - the moment they said he was going to sing "Let's Get It On"..i told myself his preformance is gonna be a winner...AND I LOVED It!!!
MEGAN - she's really pretty charming...but the song choice..my gawd!!! eeek!!! the song overpowered her!good thing her fans loved her and voted for her to let her stay for a few more weeks...
KRIS - he really made good song choices for the past 2 weeks..and of course with his looks...he gets to have the all the girl-votes!

i changed my mind about ---
ADAM - he made a good performance...i loved it! there wasn't any shrieking which i loved. and i began to appreciate his range. I loved the clean look. He's really cute...
DANNY - i liked his look...he looks good in black... i also loved his performance!!!

i still can't decide about ---
ALLISON - nice voice but she ate her words and i couldn't understand her...still she'll probably be the last girl standing...
ANOOP - another decent performance...but not a stand out for me...

i think the person who'll be booted out will be one of these people --
LIL - i'm disappointed still...though judges like her...
SCOTT - he became boring for me after his motown performance....but with the moms voting, he might be staying some more compared to Lil...

it's bye-bye for..
MICHAEL - he's not at par with the other contestants...nice voice but no star quality...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin