nuffnang

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pretty In-Soon

My weekday TV nights are more interesting now because of KBS World's Pretty In-Soon. I didn't take interest in this series at first because I was not familiar with the lead stars. But when I watched the first episode, I was hooked. I was drawn to the lead character, In-soon (Kim Hyun Joo) and I eventually found myself crying during the first few episodes.

The series is about a woman who was separated from her mother when she was still a child and was raised by her impoverished grandmother. She was imprisoned after accidentally killing someone while in high school. After her release from prison, she was reunited with her mother and her childhood friend (Kim Min Joon ). But then, life wasn't easy for her. She experienced a lot of challenges due to the stigma of being branded as a criminal.

Series Info:
Program:Drama
Starring:Kim Hyun-joo, Kim Min-jun, Lee Wan
Director:Pyo Min-soo
Writer:Chung Yoo-kyung

official website: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/insoon/index.html

music video: I Think I Saw Love (In Soon is Pretty OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV6GuvusEmQ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin