nuffnang

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Korean Pop Artists Invade Manila

I used to wish that Korean pop artists would someday include the Philippines in their Asian Tour. Take for example Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)... I was hoping he would have a concert in Manila especially at the time when he released his album "I'm Coming". I even contemplated on shelling out P10,000 for a ticket ( my maximum limit! ha!ha!) if he was going to have a concert here. That's how crazy I was before!!! But then, as luck would have it, he had concerts everywhere in Asia, but never in Manila! I guess Manila was never a priority.....

I guess 2010 will change all that. After 4 Minute's Manila visit, two korean pop groups, FT Island and Super Junior, will have a concert here soon.

FT Island ( Five Treasure Island) will have a concert entitled " FTIsland Manila 2010 Showcase" at the Plenary Hall of the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) on March 6. Tickets are priced at P2,500, P3,500 and P5,000. For inquiries, visit www.ftislandmanila.com and www.fangirlasia.com.

FT Island


Super Junior (Suju) will have a concert entitled " Super Junior: Super Show 2" at the Araneta Coliseum on April 10. Tickets are priced at P7,500, P6,500, P4,500 and P1,000. For inquiries, call PULP at 687-1709 and Ticket Net at 911-5555.

Super Junior


credit: Philippine Star

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin